Thursday, October 3, 2013

A few on the BBQ

Hi Clam Fans - Francis here again.  Cassandra is out tonight seeing a friend so I got out the barbecue and I'm living it up.  I don't need her around to eat gourmet! (although it drastically increases the chances that I will)

I got a bottle of bourbon out for the butter sauce.  I'd forgotten how good it is!  Cass doesn't like me drinking it when she's around (apparently I get too loud) but this smoky flavour is really going to slide off of these Longnecks - though I may have gone a little overboard with the worcestershire.  I'm going to have to save some of this sauce for Cass.  Maybe she'll weigh in on it later.

I'm also going to need to lay in a few more bottles of this bourbon.  It's disappearing faster than these clams will!

For Einar
Barbecued clams - popping hot

No comments:

Post a Comment