Sunday, October 20, 2013

Clam About Town

If Cassandra can go have a girls' weekend out in some cottage somewhere, then I think I can go out clam-bar-hopping and live it up like a young urban man!  Which is what I am!  I ate so much tonight but it was all so good.  Cass makes us such great clams at home that I sometimes forget the quality we have within biking distance.  With Nocturne going on there were tons of people out and about, and at the fourth restaurant I even made a seafood friend!  Mishelle almost knew more about clams than me, and we had a few Caesars before her husband came and 'rescued' her.  He was making some very odd requests.

If Cass hadn't taken the camera with her I'd have documented my feast, but alas you're at the mercy of my description.  The highlight of the night was a dill clam risotto - though for the life of me, I cannot remember where I had it.  I had a LOT of clams tonight - so many I may even regret it tomorrow.  Let's hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment