Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Clammin' Good Mystery

Have I got the story for you!  Tonight, while Cass is up in Cow Bay visiting her ailing grandfather, I decided I would take a road trip of my own, down to that hotel she stayed at for the conference.  If the clams were as good as she said, I'd have my evening's work cut out for me!

But get this - I checked both restaurants, and there is not a clam on the menu!  Things got even weirder when I mentioned the confectioners' conference.  Apparently they hosted no such thing!

It's got to be a different hotel.  I'll ask Cass when I get home; I tried calling but she's got her phone off.  I'd hate to waste a trip down here, though.  I'm definitely going to have to buy some clams on the way home.

EDIT: Cass here.  Yes, it was a different hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment